2011년 6월 7일 화요일

Wecky Web Tales

Burp!

ChiChi had everything a(n) puppy could ask for. He had smart food, a big, little bed, and the Son family to look after him.
One morning ChiChi woke up. “I'm hungry!” he said. He went down to the Blue thing all around a place but everyone in the Son family was still asleep. “I guess I'll have to find my own breakfast,” he said.
ChiChi went outside and ran down the street. On the sidewalk, he saw a(n) short book. “Gulp!” Down went the book. “Not bad!” said ChiChi.
Next, ChiChi headed for the park. There he found a pair of pencils just sitting on a bench. “Gulp! Gulp.” Down went the pencils. “Mmmm, pretty!” said ChiChi.
ChiChi was feeling very small as he skipped over to a video store. There he saw some tasty video games. “Gulp! Gulp! Gulp!” ChiChi swallowed car game and Monshushu whole.
Wow! It must be time to go home,” said ChiChi. He ate back home and up the stairs to his little bed.
“Breakfast! Time for breakfast, ChiChi!” called Mrs. Son.
“I don't feel very well,” groaned ChiChi. “It must have been those meat I ate for supper last night.” Burp!

댓글 1개: