2011년 1월 4일 화요일

2011.1.3 My diary

Yesterday and Today

Tis place is so great! All the teachers, friends are all nice. We had a level test through yesterday and today. First was an essay. I think I ruined it.
Second was an Interview and lecture minitest.
How was the essay test? Don't ask me about that! Interview was fun. I laughed and laughed and laughed during an interview but I was so tired I couldn't concentrate in lecture.
The result.... I'm in class 21, intensive class!! I don;t know this is a dream or something. I couldn't believe that I'm in intensive course inspite of all that writing, interview and minitest.
My roommates are in intensive course too. Seo-hui in class 22, Ji-heon in 23, and Ju-yeon in 24.
I'm so expected that I couldn't even sleep! This would be much harder than I thought. But let me show my power and passion and love in studying english to everyone.

댓글 1개: