2011년 1월 18일 화요일

Ode: Dear Sleep

Dear Sleep....
Before I came to KMLA, you were good enough for my life.
But after I came here, I think you don't like me much.
I miss you!!! I thought you were the best friend of mine ever.
Before I came here, you were with me for 9 hours but here, you are just with me like 6 hours.
I want you. I cannot live without you~
Please come back and play with me for a whole day...
I want to be with you in the class time, study time, playing time and even in eating time. Yesterday at study time, you came to me and I felt that I amd going to be with you forever because I slept yesterday at second study time. I had nothing to do then suddenly, you came to me!! So i played with you for 1 hours. It was very good to see you. Now, I'm feeling you, I'm smelling you, I can hear you and I can see you coming to me.
You are like a good weather.
Warm sunlight, weak wind, no clouds and it's so good to play with you in these conditions.
You will come to me again when leave this place, won't you? You are like a drug to me. I can't do anything when I am playing with you.
You are whispering to my ears to sleep. Sometimes like a witch, sometimes like a happy cat, sometimes like a wind tickling my ears. When you do that things, I cannot deny you. I cannot refuse you.
Sometimes I want you and desire you, but sometimes like class time, if you come to me, I despise you.
I have to keep away you at that time, but I can't because you temt me to sleep!
Please don't visit me at my study time. If I sleep at that time, it's the waste of money and I'll be sorry for my mother. I told you I want you in study time too, but there's a thing that I must do and mustn't do at study time and one of them is sleeping. I have to keep away you with me at that time.
Except for that, you are greeted whenever you want.
I miss you, sleep!!
Sincerely, Sumin

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기