2011년 1월 24일 월요일

Writing 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Narratives

1st Narrative
I can fly with no equipment. Well, of coures I can. I am a blue bird!
Did you ever heard about me, a Blue bird? I am very pretty, as everyone says. I fly with my freedom in my heart. Over that blue sky, I'm like a part of that sky when the weather is so good. I eat worms. It's soft and very delicious.
When I tried to fly at first, I just fell to the ground. The place that I tried to fly was very low place, so I didn't got injury or something. After I tried a few times, I fiinally flied! I was so happy. Of coures! It was my first flight and which bird in the world wouldn't love their first flight?
But! It was only for few minutes. After that day, I practiced to fly. I practiced and practiced and practiced.
The result is very satisfying. Nowdays, I fly for many hours a day!
2nd Narrative
You was just looking around for your mother because you were lost in the market, and suddenly, you found a brilliant toy in the toy section. Your eyes were shining with joy. You just picked up that toy and ran to the desk where you pay and said to the clerk, "My mother will come here soon. Just wait for a minute." But your mother didn't come because she was looking for you and there were many people waiting behind you as the time passed. Finally, the clerk was so mad at you so she shout at you, "Go away, you stupid little boy!!"
You ran away from the desk and found your mother, but your mother scolde you because you didn't pay attention on flowing her.
That was the worst day that you ever had in your life.
3rd Narrative
He was walking on the street that daylike normally. He was going to his work and he wanted to buy a pen that day, so he changed his step to a market. There were many colorful pens but he needed a black pen. He was going to buy 3 pens. One for work, one for home and one for other things. He grab 3 black pens and payed. At that time, Market owner said to him, "How about buying that black pen? It's design is very good as you can see and it's technology is very good. Look at this. It is very easily pushed. With this, you don't have to feel a little bit of sore by pushing it."
He turned his neck. That pen looked very good, but it was almost 3times more expensive than the pens he decided to buy. But he really wanted to buy that shining pens, and he had enough moneym, so he bought that pens. 
He went to work and wrote with the pen he bought. But, it was not working well. 
So he went to that market again and said to the owner, "This is not working well. give me another pen."
But the owner said that she couldn't give him another pen because he used it once. 
He was very angry, but he thought that it was his fault that he bought it with only th owner's word.
He regreted a lot.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기