2011년 1월 10일 월요일

Writing Chain / "Back In The Time" By class 21

Hello everyone! I'm in the Writing class with MR. Garrioch. I changed the writing chain because I didn't like it. Today I am going to type about my writing chain and  I will discuss about
"Back In The Time"

If  I could go back in time, I would go back to my mother's birthday and would play her the piano. My mother loves to hear the sound of piano when I'm playing.
At first, I hate playing the piano and my mom desired me to play the piano. As the time past, I started to like playing piano.
But the time that I start liking piano was 3weeks after my mom's birthday. Since than, my mom laughed more, so I regreted 'Ah... It would be good if I liked piano before mom's birthday...'
It's not only that. There are several more reasons that I regret it.
  • First, My mom didn't really like the present I gave her. I gave her a jewlery, but I think she had more desire for love and attention of our family to her. Usually, she is very busy because of work and she doesn't have many time to spend with family. Also, when she had the time, the whole family was busy. So I think that she needed more time and attention from us.
  • Second, since I was young, I went to Academy and if I didn't like it, I didn't went there again.  But piano Academy was an exception. I told my mom that I didn't want to go there, but she continued the academy! She had much more expectation in piano than other things. And I ruined it! I was so sorry to my mom.

Yesterday was my mom's birthday again but I was in GLPS dormitory, studying in front of my desk!!! I called my mom and said happybirthday.
Next year,
Third, yesterday was my mom's birthday again, but I was in the dormitory studying in front of my desk!!! I called my mom and said happy birthday.
Next year, I'll play her the piano for sure!!!

댓글 1개: