2011년 1월 11일 화요일

S.A.T Style Reflective Essay- "Spring, Summer,Fall,Winter,Spring"


We all know killing something is bad, even if that something is an ant. But sometime, people kill something don purpose, and young children are serious.
In this film, I only watched 20 minutes about spring.
Most of the parents and teachers just say " you are wrong!" and hit or punish the child with pain. But in this case, a monk showed a young monk what did he do wrong made hime to realize his fault by an experience. My parents don't hit me, they just say to me "Think about your fault and What did you do wrong.
But they didn't give me an experience.
Oh! There is one thing.
Someday, I ignored my mother and father's saying, so they were angry at me.
After that thing, they ignored my saying either!!
I finally knew that my parents' mind. It was annoying...
I think it was very good to know my fault by real experience.
After that thing, I never ignored my parents' word. In this case, we can easily see that it's more easy to understand my fault by the experience that the punishment or something.

댓글 1개:

  1. It looks little shorter than others. But I think you did a great job~!! I agree with you too~!

    답글삭제